Epson EB-500 Series short throw projectors provide ultra-bright image quality up to 3,400 lumens both in high colour brightness and in white brightness with 3LCD, 3-chip technology. The EB-500 Series short throw projectors are ideal for delivering large and engaging presentation content in the classroom or office without having the restriction of space. The EB-500 Series also features a newly developed high precision short throw lens with greater sharpness and improved focus levels. The long lasting lamp, projecting up to 10,000 lamp hours in ECO mode gives an extended period of reliable performance. Suitable for desktop use with convenient table top placement or using the optional wall mount (ELP-MB45), the EB-500 Series offers flexible installation in any environment
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness.
- Crisp Clear Resolution – Featuring WXGA (16:10) and XGA image resolution (4:3).
- Large and engaging presentations, even in small spaces – Project large images from short distances with minimal shadows and glare.
- Long Lasting lamp, low-cost lamp maintenance – Up to 10,000 hours in ECO mode.
- Versatile Connectivity – Easily integrate with any system using HDMI and the optional Epson Control box (ELP-CB02).
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms – Wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with EasyMP® software / Multi-PC Projection function.