ACT-30H Handheld Transmitter Microphone
ACT-30H has a patented built-in antenna design for outstanding transmission efficiency.
Featuring a LCD screen, proprietary lockable silent on/off switch and extremely low handling noise.
Durable, lightweight construction built for professional use with superb RF transmission reliability.
ACT-30H has a 20-hour battery life per 2 ‘AA’ alkaline batteries with 100 m (330 ft.) operating range
Weigh = 246g (excluding batteries)
- Extremely rugged, ergonomically designed housing.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling, pop noise and ensures sound clarity.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille for condenser capsules and round top for dynamic capsules protect the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise. The upper grille is able to be detached easily for cleaning and hygiene practices.
- Premium true condenser microphone capsule provides high fidelity, wide frequency response, high dynamic range, rapid transient response, clarity and accurate sound reproduction.
- Proprietary lockable silent on/off switch to avoid accidental power-off during performance.
- Impact-resistant battery compartment holds 2 AA batteries.
- Interchangeable colored rings for microphone channel identification on stage.
- LCD displays group, channel, battery level & error message codes.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. Patented “Built-in” antenna design.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.