Lightweight makes transport easy while enabling a multitude of flying and mounting options that are each supported by innovative mechanical solutions. Whether for portable use or permanent installation, the ZX/ZXA series represents the next level in advanced loudspeaker technology.
The horn features 90° x 50° coverage with the important added benefit of rotation, allowing the ZX1 to be oriented either horizontally or vertically for the ultimate in coverage flexibility. The ZX1’s molded polymer enclosure is inherently water resistant. The enclosure features an integrated pole mount, a pocket handle, and a wedge-angle design allowing for use as a stage monitor.
• Smooth, wide frequency response
• Ideal for mains, fills, or monitors
• Velocity-compensated port for exceptional LF
• Long-excursion weather-treated EV8L woofer
•1.25-inch DH2005 titanium HF compression driver
• Rotatable 90º x 50º horn for flexible coverage
• Passive crossover with full-band overload protection
• High-impact polypropylene enclosure
• Compact monitor-friendly wedge shape
• Integrated pole mount adapter and pocket handle