Smartloop Portable Cross The Counter hearing loop system
The most versatile portable loop available!
Univox SmartLoop assists in most types of one-to-one meetings, providing versatile desktop induction loop assistance for hearing aid users. The portable induction loop is powered by a rechargeable Li-Po battery and ready for immediate use. No installation work is required.
This very versatile hearing loop product can be used in a multitude of ways. The slim low-profile design allows for placement on a flat surface between two- or several people meeting, without being intrusive in your environment. Use either the built-in microphone or an external headset, lapel or omni-directional conference microphone connected to the 3.5mm mic input.
SmartLoop can also be used as a traditional portable desktop loop with the supplied stand mounted. The unit will now be in an upright position, easy to spot, doubling as hearing loop signage.
With induction loop driver and a loop conductor integrated into a single unit, SmartLoop is ideal for a quick and simple installation in counter/desk applications, such as ticket-, service- and retail counters or reception desks. Just attach the unit underneath the counter and connect a microphone, preferably AVLM5, M-2 or CBL 410 microphone.
- Interview areas
- Reception desks and counters
- Small meeting rooms
- Waiting rooms
- Health Centers
- Home visits
- Compact and easy to use
- Light and slim – only 15 mm/ ½ inch
- Multiple functions – portable or as a quick installed CTC
- Level adjustment for adaption to different hearing aids
- Class D Tech – high efficiency
- Dual Action AGC for smooth and pure sound
- Powered by built-in Li-Po rechargeable battery
- Integrated electret microphone
- External microphone input