Single-Channel Diversity Receiver – ACT-311 – Mipro
- EIA standard 1/2U metal receiver.
- Receiver provides bias for booster where MIPRO antenna systems can be added for extended receiving range and stability.
- Backlit LCD displays group, channel, frequency, RF level, antenna selection, AF level, battery level indicator, interference warning indicator, and panel lock indicator.
- A lit green light indicates a working mode when receiver detects an incoming signal or buttons touched. Light dims automatically when receiver is idle for about 10 seconds.
- Balanced XLR / unbalanced 1/4 " audio output jack, output level switch and DC input are on the rear panel. One mixed-output switch is available for dual-channel receivers.
- High efficiency and low spurious PLL circuitry with Auto Scan functioin. Each receiver is presets with 11 groups, Groups 1~6, 7~10 have 8 &16 compatible channels respectively. Up to 8 channels in group 11 can be saved and recalled within 961 user-defined frequencies. A total of 112 preset channels per band.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Advanced diversity technology for optimum reception range and reduces signal dropouts and the “PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuits prevent noise interference.
- Adjustable ‘SQ’ for higher sensitivity to increase receiving distance and lower sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for ideal SQ level adjustment.
- DC input socket accepts 12~15V power supply.
- Matching ACT-30H handheld and ACT-30T bodypack transmitters.